Monday, December 24, 2012

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards


 Good afternoon.



I'm back again today so I can join in the fun with the lovely Debby and share my Five Favourite Christmas Cards for 2012.




 



So in no particular order:

(Click on the images to go to the original posts for full details)





 This one was made using my favourite DP's for this year and I love the sparkle on her wings.





 One of my all time favorite LOTV images.





 My favourite product and technique for this year - Frantage Encrusted Jewels and such a cute image.





 My favourite DP's again and Kraft card and another cute image.







I just love the frosty feel to this one and another love this year my Viva Decor Pearl pen.



It was so hard to pick just  - but it was great looking back and remembering some I had forgotten I had made :o)



Hope you like them too.



Wishing you all a

Very Merry Christmas

See you in the New Year.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment