Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Post for 2012


Good morning and welcome to my lovely new followers - it's so good to see you here.


I see that I'm only a few away from 500 - I think I will start putting a little something together as a giveaway to say thank you - watch this space :o)





I've had a wonderful Christmas with the family - especially my scrummilicious Lola Arizona and squidgilicious Oliver.


 I've not been in my little crafty haven all week but I had some time on my own yesterday morning as John was coming back from Leeds and the kids were all doing their own thing so I had a little play with some of my new goodies so I could do a post on the last day of 2012.



















Card ingredients:


Image: Penny Black 'Team Teddy' - bargain from Sir Stampalot


Colouring Medium: My new Copic Ciao's :o)


Design Papers: First Edition 'Love Letters' from My Crafty Heart


Spellbinders: 'Polka Dots' from my lovely friend Laurie - thank you hun :o)


Baker's Twine from stash.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Great Impressions - Anything Goes



Totally Gorjuss - New (Image, Pens, DP's, Spellbinders)


Sweet Stop - Sketch  #191(Flipped)


ATC's & Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes/Celebration


 Card Crafter's Circle - Anything Goes


Fussy and Fancy - Furry Friends


Ready Teddy Go - Clean and Simple


Stempelsonnen Challenge - Anything Goes with a Stamp


Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes





Before I go I would just like to share a few pictures with you:




Oliver at Santa's Winter Wonderland




With Santa




Two budding artists




Lola Arizona ready for bed





Thank you for all your support and lovely comments throughout 2012


Here's to a Happy Healthy New Year 2013





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment