Monday, December 17, 2012

My Favourite Poinseitta


Good morning.


It's an early start for me today - John was away last night so I didn't sleep too well :o(



Think I should make best use of the few 'extra' hours I have before I take Jack to school and tackle some of the iron mountain!!!



Before I go do that though I would just like to share another quick Christmas make from last week that  should have arrived with their recipients.



This one uses my most favourite Poinsettia die this year - the Layered Poinsettia from Spellbinders
















Card Ingredients:

Spellbinders: Layered Poinsettia, Classic Scallop Edgeabilities

Design Paper: Martine McKnight 'Winter Wonderland'

Satin Ribbon from stash

Sentiments: Pink Petticoat 'Traditional Christmas Sentiments'

Word Window Punch from Stampin Up

Dew Drops from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Card Mania - Snowflakes

Crafty Boots - Christmas

Hooked on Craft - Christmas

Make it Monday (Thanks to Lisa for picking my card as POW last week) - Anything Goes

Pretty Little Ribbon - Christmas

Joanna Sheen - With Love at Christmas

By the Cute and Girly - Red White and Blue

Cupcake Craftroom - Anything for Christmas



Thanks for visiting today and all your lovely comments - I really do appreciate you taking the time - especially during this busy time of the year.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment