Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cute Christmas at Cutie Pie


Good morning.

Thanks for all the get well wishes for my scrummilicious Lola Arizona - she has been so poorly all weekend and attached herself to me like limpet!!! Unfortunately it looks like she may have passed on whatever she had to Jack as he too was sick last night :o(

Luckily I had a good play last week and got ahead with all my DT makes for December as this week is my mega DT week - I have a DT post to share with you every day - hope you don't get bored of seeing me :o)



So to start the week off I would like to share my DT project for



THE CUTIE PIES



and this challenge will run until 6 January 2013



with the theme



CUTE CHRISTMAS



Our sponsor this time is



Here's what I did:













Card Ingredients:

Image: Sugar Nellie 'Warm Winter Wishes' 

Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers

Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Colour Collection Cafe Creme'

Ribbed Kraft Card from QVC

Sentiment: LOTV

Martha Stewart Snowflake Corner Punch

Tonic Studios Mini Snowflake Punch

Adhesive Pearls from stash

Star Dust Stickles



Challenges I would like to enter:

Sugar Bowl - Sketch optional 'A Winter's Tale'

2 Sisters - Snowflakes

My Time to Craft - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours

One Stop Craft - Christmas Friends

Totally Gorjuss - Oh No Snow

Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas Wishes

Fussy and Fancy - I Love Christmas

Stampin for the Weekend - Let it Snow

C.R.A.F.T - Christmas

Divas by Design - Snow



Thanks for popping by today.

I really appreciate your visit.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment