Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas at Stampavie and More



Good morning. Brrrrrr it's turned sooooooo cold here overnight - think I might need to turn the heating up a notch or two!!!


The good news is that all the poorlies are now back to full health and have gone to work and school today so I have the house to myself to do as I please lol!!!!





So today's share is my DT project for









and this time the theme is soooooo simples





CHRISTMAS





Here's what I did:








And here's a close up of the individual colours:

























Not sure which of the colours I like best - possibly the first two but then maybe the last one - or could it be the red ones???!!!???

I love love love the image though :o)

This is our last challenge for 2012 and will run for 3 weeks until 02 Jan 2013.



Card Ingredients:

Image: Indigo Blu ' Merry Christmas Deer'

Stamped with various inks - mainly Distress Inks and Adirondack

Design Papers - Kaisercraft Freebie from magazine

Blue DP's - Martine McKnight 'Winter Wonderland' - link not working sorry :o(

My most favourite Memory Box Die 'Corner Bow'

Adhesive Pearls from stash

Diamond Stickles



Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Boots - Christmas

Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas

Hooked on Craft - Christmas

Lollipop Crafts - Happy Holidays


 Love to Create - Anything Goes

Paper Playtime - Christmas Colours

Songbird - Merry Christmas Everybody

Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

Joanna Sheen - With Love at Christmas

No Matter Which - Christmas



Thanks for your visit today.

As always it's really great to know you've been.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment