Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sketch Time at Totally Papercrafts


 Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and avoiding all the nasty bugs doing the rounds.

Yesterday I made a Christmas cake - the first time in years I've done that and the whole house smelt so Christmassy - I love it :o) I have wrapped it up ready to decorate on Christmas Eve.



So this is the end of my mega DT week (although I do have my regular Saturday DT share tomorrow) but this today I'm here to share my DT project for



TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS



and this week we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow:





Our sponsor is



and Sally- Ann is offering 1 lucky winner 6 single digi images of their choice.



Here's what I did:













Card Ingredients:

Image: DSB 'Rudolph'

Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Flexmarkers

Design Papers: Pink Petticoat ' Christmas Kraft Organics'

Spellbinders: Square Nesties, Scalloped Edgeabilities, Grommet Tags

Adhesive Pearls, Glitter Brads and Spotty Ribbon from stash

Sentiment: PC Generated



Challenges I would like to enter:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Christmas Goes

Digi Stamp Boutique - Anything Goes with a DSB image

Crafts & Me - Why So Blue? - No Blues Allowed

Paper Shelter - 2 of Anything (2 reindeer)

Whimsy Inspiration - Festive

A&T Emerald Fairies - Christmas

Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas

Incy Wincy - Christmas with Snowflakes

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Songbird Challenges - Merry Christmas Everybody

The Crazy Challenge - Christmas Time

Without Words - Monochrome Christmas

Joanna Sheen - With Love at Christmas

No Matter Which - Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Reindeer



Thanks for popping by my blog today.

I really appreciate your visit and any lovely comments you may wish leave.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment