Friday, July 20, 2012

A Little Bit Inky







Good morning. Hurrrah it's Friday, it's the first day of the summer holidays for Jack - which is just as well as I actually slept in this morning and didn't wake up until 7:45am!!!! John will be home tonight so it's all good in the Simpson household :o)





I have been busy getting ahead with some DT work for when we are away on our holibobs and some of them are a bit inky so whilst I was playing with my inks I made this card I would like to share with you today:










I had a request from a friend for a Get Well Soon card and I thought this fab Stampendous Agapanthus stamp would be perfect.









I stamped it onto Linen cardstock and then heat embossed it with Creative Expressions Lava Black EP - when you move it round in the light it has a reddish/black tint - which is nearly impossible to catch on a photo :o(












That's why I teamed it with Festive Berries Distress Ink and some red cardstock.


The beautiful DP's are Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' - available from Bunny Zoe's here


A few Card Candi from Craftwork Cards - I have tons of these and hardly ever use them!!!


A couple of co-ordinating ribbons and job done :o)










Challenges I would like to enter:


Divas by Design - Anything Goes


Paper Shelter - Anything Goes


Stampin Royalty - Anything Goes





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment