Good morning - although it's not so good weather wise is it and it's not looking good for sometime :o(
All the more reason to stay safe and dry tucked up in your little crafty havens and maybe you could join us for our new challenge over at
ALLSORTS
This week it's my turn to be host and I picked the theme
RED WHITE AND BLUE
Here's what I did:
I was asked by my friend to make a card for her BiL birthday which is next week and he will be doing a 50 mile run shortly so I thought this image from Mo Manning - available here - would fit the bill perfectly :o)
Image coloured with PM's and FM's
My favourite Red, White & Blue DP's - Nitwits - Tour of London FBQ have put in another appearance :o)
I inked the edges of the image panel with Faded Jeans Distress INk and then mat and layered onto co-ordinating card stock - I also added a Doo-Hickey Star Border die cut with the same card.
Sentiment was a freebie from Do Crafts magazine and stamped onto Sizzix die cut star inked with Festive Berries Distress Ink and a few of the stars from the border die added.
Our sponsors this week are:

http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/
Offering 1 lucky winner 6 images of their choice - and there are so many scrummy images available you'll be spoilt for choice
and

http://www.littledarlingsrubberstamps.com/
offering another lucky winner
$10 store gift certificate
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafting For All Seasons - Patriotic/Military/Fireworks
Divas by Design - Red White & Blue
Fab n Funky - Stars & Stripes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Red White and Blue
Stamp n Doodle - Stars and Stripes
The Perfect Sentiment - Red White & Blue
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Red White & Blue
Tip Top Tuesday - One for the Men
Cards for Men - Happy Birthday
Paper Playtime - Red White and Blue
Pile it On - For a Guy with Sport Theme
Mo's DP2 Challenge - Anything Goes
Thanks for your visit today I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment