Thursday, July 5, 2012

Make it Sentimental at MAWTT




Hello again! As promised I'm back with my second DT post and this one is for









It was my turn to pick the theme fir this fortnight and I chose





MAKE IT SENTIMENTAL


So I would like to see your projects with a sentiment as the main focus - no images.






I have used another neglected stamp that I have had for ages - from The Crafty Pad 'Butterlies' Set - you can now get this as a digi set but mine is a clear stampo that I stamped and embossed with


Black Archival Ink and Clear EP.






Then I die cut the verse using Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis Rectangles and inked through the die using Dusty Concorde Distress Ink






I popped this onto some co-ordinating cardstock that I embossed with a Butterfly embossing folder and mat and layered that onto some silver Mirri board


Shaped base card from Craftwork Cards


A few Martha Stewart and Woodware butterflies with some adhesive pearls to finish it off :o)






Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disapppointed.

Also check out the details of our sponsor and the prize on offer this time too.



Challenges I would like to enter:









http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/
- What’s Your Crafty Passion


(Butterflies, Distress Inks, Spellbinders)

Thanks again for popping by - if you missed my first post please scroll down.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment