Good morning. This is my first of 2 posts I have to share with you today.
We have a new challenge for you over at
and the theme this week is a fabulous sketch from Carissa

and here's my take on it
The scrummy Design Papers were a freebie from Wild Rose Studio with this months Quick Cards Made Easy magazine.
I inked up a very neglected LOTV image 'Teddy Bouquet' and coloured it with PM's and FM's and added a touch of Diamond Stickle here and there.
Sentiment - LOTV
This also used:
Martha Stewart border punch
Spellbinders - scalloped and plain circles
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Adhesive Pearls from stash
offering 1 lucky winner 5 digi images of their choice
and
who are offering another lucky winner a $20 voucher to spend in their online store
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from therest of my DT buddies.
Hope you can find some time to join us this week.
Thanks for your visit today. I really appreciate it.
I'll be back very soon with my second DT post today for MAWTT.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment