Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Christmas in Summer at Stampavie and More




Good morning. Hello and welcome to my new followers - it's so lovely to see you here - I hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while :o)


Today I'm here to share a card for the new challenge over at









and we're celebrating





CHRISTMAS IN SUMMER





Here's what I did:










I love this uber cute LOTV image - Three Little Angels


Coloured with PM's and FM's









A touch of Glamour Dust added to their wings







The scrummy DP's were a bargain buy from Create and Craft


This also used:


Spellbinders Create a Flake 4 and Snowflake Pendant dies


Scalloped and Plain Ovals


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Gorgeous spacer and pearl brad from stash


Sentiment - LOTV









I love making Christmas cards and I hope you can find some time to join in the early festive celebrations with us too :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:

Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes

Hooked on Crafts - Christmas in July

Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July

Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July

Sketch N Stash - Sketch #91

The Squirrel and the Fox - Christmas in July

2 Sisters - Christmas in July

Annabelle Stamps Challenge - Snowflakes



Before I go I would just like to share a couple of scrap LO's I have made for Funky Hand that I am hoping will make an appearance on Create and Craft today when Anice launches her new

Papercraft Factory CD-Rom Wishes & Kisses at 8.00am and 11.00am



My squidgilious Grandson Oliver







and my scrummilicious Grand-daugher Lola Arizona









Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.


Have a wonderful day.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment