Good morning. Hope you are all enjoying this fabulous weather we are having - I know I am :o)
The garden is looking like a bombsite at the moment but I'm sure it will be stunning when it's finished - I can hardly wait - hope the weather holds out for when it's done.
I'll post some before and after pics when it's finished.
Anyways the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for
and this fortnight the theme is nice and easy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Here's what I did:
I thought I would go nice and bright to match the sunshine we're having :o)
Adorable image - Sugar Nellie 'Delia' and I have coloured her with PM's and FM's
Her sparkly wings were a bit of an accident and I meant to bling them up with Glamour Dust Crystal but I accidently added Glamour Dust Gold - I brushed some off so that it looked a bit softer and this was the end result - I quite like it but I think I would have preferred the Crystal :o(
The scrummy DP's are Bo Bunny 'Vicki B' and I inked the edges with Wild Honey Distress Ink
Image die cut with Spellbinders Labels 18
The cute wee flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - Sweetheart Blossoms
Ribbon recycled from Christmas Gift from The Body Shop
Sentiment - LOTV- General Greetings Small
Challenges I would like to enter:
The Sugar Bowl - Sketch
Creative Craft Challenges - Summertime
Everybody Art - Summer
LEJ Designs - Bling Bling
Passion for Promarkers - Feeling Fruity
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
OLLCB - 1 Image, 3 Patterned Papers and 3 embellishments
Dream Valley - Summer
Sentimental Sundays - Things with Wings
Fat Pages & Cards - Anything Goes
Stampman - Anything Goes with Summer Colours
Stempelsonnen - Summer
Thanks for your visit today.
Have a wonderful day - enjoy the sunshine :o)
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment