Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Picture Inspiration at An Oldie But Goodie




Good morning. I can hardly believe that two weeks have past since our last challenge at









but it has so I am here today to share my make for the new theme as picked by the very lovely (and oh so glamourous) Lisa - have you checked out her new photos recently :o)





And Lisa has given us this photo as inspiration for our projects this fortnight







Here's what I came up with:







I have used a fab fun image from our sponsor this week


















Image coloured with FM's and PM's


A touch of Orange Stickle added to the centre of the flowers







The scrummy DP's are a new download from Funky Hand - Daisy Day - available here.


Perfect for any summer crafting project :o)


This also used:


My Oldie But Goodie items (more than 6 months old) are my flowers, satin ribbon and the sweet dragonfly gems.


Sentiment - PC generated inked with Wild Honey Distress Ink






Well that's what I did - please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out what my fabulous DT buddies did :o)

Can't wait to see what you do too!



Challenges I would like to enter:


Dream Valley - Summer

Joanna Sheen - Animal Crackers

Pattie's Creations - Summertime

Poodles Parlour - Use a Digi

Digi Doodle - Anything Goes



Thanks for your visit today. It would be great to know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment