Friday, July 20, 2012

Distress It at Allsorts




Good morning. Hurrah it's the weekend and I'm so happy to say that John made it home safe and sound last night and without any hiccups - unlike his journey on the outward leg when he missed his connecting flight and had to wait for 5 hours for another - only to arrive at Luxembourg without his suitcase!!!! He had to wait until midday the following day to be re-united with his belongings!!! That's not the first time that has happened to him - something always goes wrong when he travels on his own lol!!!!


Anyways he's home and he has his suitcase so all's good.





Today we have a new challenge for you over at









and this week the lovely Fleur has picked the theme





DISTRESS IT





Now I'm not one for much distressing but I do like to use my distress inks and that's what I've done with my card - although I have slighty roughened up the edges too :o) 








So here's what I did.


I stamped the floral image - available from our Sponsor this week




using Versamark and then heat embossed with True White EP. Then I inked over using Dusty Concorde and Broken China Distress Ink.











Image panel mat and layered onto Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis die.


Background created using Spellbinder M-Bossabilities 'Whimsy'









The scrummy flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts


Foliage - Martha Stewart punch


Ribbon from stash











Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:


Crafts and Me - Ribbon and a Bow


The Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes (must have a sentiment on the front)


LEJ Designs - Anything Goes


Made Especially For You - Use Three Colours (Turquoise, Purple and White)


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Paper Pretties - Embossing



Fashionable Stamping - Let's Get Messy and Inky


Sentimental Sundays - Rough around the Edges





Thanks for popping by today.


Have a wonderful weekend.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment