Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pink Pearl and Pretty Favourite Animal




Good morning. I'm so glad it's now Thursday because that means that Jack finishes school today for the summer holidays, John will be home tomorrow and of course it also means we have new challenges for you over at









and









Now I don't usually combine my DT posts but I am today as I have made two individual projects for each challenge but they are a matching set :o)


Our lovely Mau picked the theme over at MAWTT this fortnight and would like to see your projects that are





PINK PEARL and PRETTY





Here's what I made:









And over at Charisma this time our lovely Allison would like to see your projects with





YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL





Anyone who knows me knows I love flutterbys :o)





So here's the matching wall hanging I have made for the Charisma challenge:







The small flutterbys are a Martha Stewart punch - the spotty design paper is pinker (is that a real word???) IRL






The gorgeous large flutterby is one of my new purchases from the new local craft shop I found recently and is a Marianne Createable die that I inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and then blinged it up with Stamp n Bond and then lashings of  Glamour Dust.











I inked the frames (they were originally white) with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and then overstamped my favourite swirl stamp (from Creative Expressions) with the same ink.








Here's a couple of close ups of the scrummy flutterby.









I hope you don't mind me combining my DT post :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blogs to check out the full details of the prizes on offer from our sponsors this week:



MAWTT

cc

Who are offering 1 lucky winner

3 packs for die cuts of their choice from the online store



Charisma Cardz



Who are offering 1 lucky winner

£10 gift voucher to spend in their online store



and also to check out the gorgeous inspiration from all my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:


LEJ Designs - Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly - All Things Girlie

Always Something Creative - Butterflies

Card and Scrap - Wings

Card Cupids - Wings

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes

OSAAT - Anything Goes




Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Hope you can find some time to play along with us.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment