Good morning. Well it looks like another glorious sunny day here in Gloucestershire so I think we will have a trip out to Bourton on the Water and take Lola Arizona for a picnic.
The garden is coming along nicely but still looks like a building site so I hope the weather holds out next week when the 'transformation' stage starts to happen :o)
Anyways it's Saturday so I'm here to share my DT card for
with you and this week our lovely leader Emma has asked us to
CASE IT
But first I would like to welcome two new peeps that have joined our fabulous DT
It would be great if you could pop over and welcome them too :o)
So here's the card that Emma posted previously on her blog that we would like you to take inspiration from
and here's how I 'CASED IT'
I followed the sketch and used a Penny Black hedgie image
Image coloured with PM's
and mat and layered onto Spellbinders plain circle (edges inked with Peeled Paint) and Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant 2012
Layered snowflakes - Spellbinders
Pearl brads from stash
DP's - Pink Petticoat 'Large Snowflakes' and 'Sprinkled with Twinkles'
The 2 small snowflakes embellies are the centre of the Cherry Blossom Memory Box die :o)
Hope you can find some tome to join us this week.
We have a gorgeous prize in offer from our sponsor this week

Isn't it delicious!!!! Wish I could enter myself lol!!!!
Thanks for yoir visit today. I really appreciate it.
So sorry that I have been a naughty blogger and not visited many of you the past few days
but I'm not sorry really as I have been having so much fun with my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona :o)
I promise to catch up with you all soon :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crimbo Crackers - Penguins or Animals (must be Christmas)
DRS Designs - Christmas
Pixie Dust Studio - Christmas
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Flourishes - Christmas in July
Party Time Tuesday - Christmas in July
Cards for Men - Christmas in July
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas in July
Lexi's Creations - Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
My Craft Spot - Christmas in July
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment