Thursday, July 12, 2012

Not Old - Just Collecting Wrinkles!





Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon :o)


Today I have a non-DT card to share with you :o)





It's my BiL's birthday next week and I chose this fab fun image from Bugaboo to make a card for Jack to send him - I think he'll see the funny side - at least I hope he does lol!!!







Image - Gus Birthday 'Collecting Wrinkles'

Coloured with PM's







I inked the image panel using Chipped Sapphire distress ink.

Mat and layered onto Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle

I also added Glossy Acdents to the balloons, glasses and clock face







Once again I have used the fabulous Nitwits 'Tour of London FBQ DP's '- I love these papers lol!!!

Some scrummy new Bakers Twine from a new craft shop I have found close to home - yippeee!!!

Sentiment that comes with the image and a few co-ordinating card candi to finish it off.







Challenges I would like to enter:



Sketch Saturday - Sketch #215

Celebrate the Occasion - Happy Birthday

Paper and Such Design - Red White and Blue

Cards for Men - Happy Birthday

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment