Monday, July 9, 2012

Swirls and Lace - GDT Bunny Zoe's




Helloooooo again :o)


As I said in my first post (see here) this morning I am back with a very special post as I have been lucky enough to be picked to join the regular DT over at









as their Guest Designer for this month's challenge - thank you for having me girls :o)





The fabulous theme this time is





SWIRLS AND LACE





scrummy yummy!!!





Here's what I did







I used a gorgeous new image from Bunny Zoe's - Tilda with Magnolia Branch 


Coloured with PM's and FM's and then masked her so I could add the wooden fence stamp from  Flower Soft for her to sit on.










I softly inked the edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink


Gorgeous DP's - Prima Nature Garden


Lace from local craft shop.










Scrummy flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts


This also used:


Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl


Memory Box Madera Corner


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Doily lightly inked the Distress Ink


Spellbinders Lacey Circles







Challenges I would like to enter:

Addicted to Stamps - Card for Someone Special

Let's Ink it Up - All Girls

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Anything Goes

Sentimental Sundays - BINGO (Centre line across - Lace, Flowers, Die Cut)

Craft Your Days Away - Doily and Lace

Secret Crafter - Pastel Colours

Just Magnolia - All the B's (Blue, Blooms, Bling)

Paper Play - Happy Birthday

Crafts and Me - 1 Image, 2 DP's, 3 Embellishments

The Paper Shelter - Flower Power

Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes

Creative Card Crew - Swirls and Pearls



Thanks for popping by again.

Enjoy your day.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment