Monday, July 16, 2012

On Yer Bike!!!




Good morning and hello to my Caroline my latest new follower - it's lovely to see you here :o)


Well that's the first night on my own this week crossed off :o(


As always I didn't sleep too well without John here but I guess looking at it positively it means I get all my jobs around the house done and dusted (literally) nice and early and then I have lots of play time in my little crafty haven :o)





Today's share is the card I made for my BiL from John and I and it fits perfectly with this week's challenge over at Cupcake Crafts - Le Tour de France










The fab fun image is from Just Inklined - On Yer Bike coloured with PM's  










I had to laugh when I first showed John the image and he said "will you be able to colour that?"


Cheeky monkey - what he meant was he thought it was a bit too detailed lol"!!! I think he was quite pleased with the final result though!! All I can say is hurrah for the PM fine nibs :o)










Once again I have used some more of my favourite Red White and Blue DP's - Nitwits 'Tour of London'


This also used:


Image panel inked with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink


Magnolia Doo Hickey Star Border die 


Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


Stampin Up - Scalloped Oval punch











Challenges I would like to enter:





Cupcake Crafts - Le Tour de France


Kenny K's - Get Sporty


OSAAT - Anything Goes


Speedy and Friends - Masculine Birthday


Sweet Stampin - Colours of National Flag


Crafty Catz - Olympics


Polka Doodles - Olympics- Red White and Blue


Raise the Bar - Red White and Blue


Wags n Whiskers - Red White and Blue


SJ Papercrafts - Red White and Blue





Thansk for popping by today.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment