Good morning and a big wave hello to my lovely new followers - lovely to see you here :o)
Today I would like to share my DT card for
were we are into the second week of our challenge theme
USE THE WORD FRIEND
Our fab sponsor this time is

and they are offering 1 lucky winner the 3 images that the DT were lucky enough to play with.
I have used this gorgeous 'Daisy' image
which I printed three times - once onto card and then 2 times onto some scrummy polka dot DP's from the Picknix Studio 12 CD Rom - available here
The gorgeous distressed stripey background paper is also from the same CD Rom
Here's a close up of the paper pieced and decoupaged flower.
Ribbon and adhesive pearls from stash.
Shaped base card - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment from Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet CD Rom
Challenges I would like to enter:
Flourishes - Use a Sentiment as Main Focus
Papertake Weekly - Strawberries and Cream
Creative Stamp Friends - Paper Piecing
Lexi's Creations - For a Friend
Squigglefly - Paper Piecing
Sweet Stampin - Paper Piecing
Crafty Ann's - Paper Piecing
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment