Good morning. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
I'm so excited because we are having our garden landscaped and they are starting it today - hurrah!!!!
I'm also now officially counting down the days until we go on our holibobs - so I am mega excited :o)
Today's share is my DT project for
and this fortnight our theme is
CHRISTMAS IN JULY
What a fab excuse to use some of my new Christmas stash from Crafter's Companion
So here's what I made:
The adorable image is one of the new Mulberry Woods characters 'All Wrapped Up' and I have coloured him with PM's and FM's and added a touch of Frosted Lace Stickles here and there.
Here's a close up of the image
The stunning snowflakes peeking out from behind the image are Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant 2012 that I blinged up with Stamp n Bond and lashings of Glamour Dust then layered.
Design Papers - Mulberry Woods CD-Rom from Crafters Companion - edges inked with Festive Berries Distress Ink
Sentiment - Creative Expressions
I love making Christmas cards and hope you do too and that you can find some time to join us this fortnight.
Our sponsor this time is

and they are offering 1 lucky winner
$10 to spend in their online store
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafter's Companion - HO HO HO Christmas
Jellypark Challenges - Christmas in July
2 Sisters - Christmas in July & Use an Animal Image
Stampin with the Dragon - Christmas in July
Delightful Challenges - Christmas in July
Hanna & Friends - Celebration
Paper Play - Christmas in July
I Love Promarkers - Sparkle
My Mum's Craft Shop - Cats and Dogs
Die Cuttin Divas - Christmas in July
Thanks for your visit today - I really do appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment