Good morning. I have mixed emotions today - mega excited as my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona is coming to stay for a few days :o)
But I'm also a little sad as this will be my last DT card for
I have enjoyed my short but sweet spell on the DT but unfortunately there are not enough hours in a week for me to fulfil all my DT duties effectively and as I am already on 2 other DT's that post on Thursday as well - this one had to go :o(
I wish all the lovely girls all the best and hope to see them around blogland :o)
So the theme for this fortnight is
TAG IT
So we would like to see your projects with the sentiment on a tag.
Here's what I did:
I used a super sweet image from our sponsor this week -

'Lil Fashionette 20's Evie' and coloured her with PM's
Image die cut using Labels 20 and then inked the edge with Old Paper Distress Ink
Sentiment stamped using Creative Expressions stamps and die cut using Tim Holtz Tiny Tags
DP's My Mind's Eye Lost and Found
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Happy Birthday
My Mum's Craft Shop - Birthday Girls
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Spots and Dots
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Tag Your It
Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes with a Girlie Twist
Fat Pages and Cards - Anything Goes
Thanks for your visit today - hope to catch up with you all later this evening.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment