Sunday, July 22, 2012

Black & White + 1 other at Saturated Canary




Good morning. Here's hoping Mr Sunshine puts in another appearance today like yesterday - I always feel so much brighter (literally) when the sun shines - don't you?





Anyways today I have a non-DT card to share with you and this will be for my DH for our Anniversary when we are away on our holibobs soon :o)





As soon as I saw the theme for this week's challenge over at Saturated Canary was


 Black & White + One I knew my + One would be Red - I love this striking colour combo :o)









I did worry about colouring my image though with such limited colours but I am quite pleased with the results :o)










Image - Saturated Canary 'Love Letters' - available here


Coloured with PM's


I pricked the edge of the image panel and around the base card using Tim Holtz Design Ruler and then faux stitched using fine liner pen










DP - Funky Hand 'Love Love Love' - available here


This also used:


Spellbinders Heart Squares


Cuttlebug Script Embossing Folder - I then swiped the embossed panel with Adirondack Snow Cap Ink


Kaisercraft Alphas


Bakers Twine










Challenges I would like to enter:



Saturated Canary - Black & White + One Other


Crazy Challenges - Real or Faux Stitching 


Creative Card Crew - Black Cardstock





Thanks for your visit.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment