Monday, July 9, 2012

Flower Power at An Oldie But Goodie




Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon. Just a quick post from me today as I am getting on with all my jobs around the house before I have to collect my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver from nursery. Hope the rain holds off for at least a few hours so we can go for a walk along the canal and maybe even feed the ducks again :o)





So today's share is for the new challenge over at









and this week the lovely Francesca has picked the theme





FLOWER POWER





Here's what I came up with:










I have used a 'Gorjuss' Girl image - this was one of my very first rubber stamps and has not seen sight of any ink for ages - I'm so bad!!! So this is my six months or more old item - don't forget to tell us what yours is.










Image coloured with FM's and PM'S







The gorgeous summery DP's are one of my new purchases - My Mind's Eye 'Fiddlesticks' - love the soft colour tones.


This also used:


Spellbinders: Blossom Die & Daisy Flower Topper


Woodware Dasiy Punch - small and medium


Adhesive pearls from stash


Kaisercraft Pearl Brad


Sentiment Craftwork Cards










Our sponsor this week is the fabulous




Bugaboo Digi Stamps

offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.



Challenges I would like to enter:



The Sugar Bowl - Sketch & Optional Flower Power

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Let's Ink it Up - All Girls

Pan Pastel Uk - Ice Cream Colours

Penny Black & More - Summer Blooms (No Digi images)

Di's Digi Designs - Pile on the Flowers

Secret Crafter - Use Pastels

Fat Pages and Cards - Anything Goes

Paper Play - Happy Birthday

Paper Shelter - Flower Power

Waste Not Wednesday - Use Your Forgotten Stuff

Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes



Thanks for your visit today.

It would be great to know you called so I can come and visit you too.

Have a fabulous day.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment