Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
Today I'm here to share my DT card for
DIVAS BY DESIGN
and this week the theme is nice and simples
ANYTHING GOES
My niece got married at the weekend and this is the card I made for them
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Wedding Couple'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'J'adore'
Martha Stewart: Scalloped Heart Border Punch
Sentiment: LOTV
Ribbon from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Creative Craft - Use Ribbon
Whoopsi Daisy - Use More than 2 DP's
A Little Bit Crafty - CAS
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Inspired by a Song (Going to the Chapel)
Short and sweet from me this morning - my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is just about to knock on the door and there are some floor puzzles waiting to be completed.
Then later this afternoon my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae will be coming for a snuggle with her Mum and Dad - they have just got back from Portugal.
My DH is on his way home - MiL now out of hospital - Jack has ordered his favourite Spag Bol made form scratch for tea - so a busy busy day ahead.
Hope to catch up with you all later.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment