Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly




 Good afternoon.


Hope you are keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


I here today with my DT make for 









and this week we have a fabulous sketch to inspire you with or you can choose one from the PTW archives 


as it's a 





SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL





I chose to work with the new sketch #83


















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV 'Puppy Post'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: LOTV 'Krafty Christmas'


Sentiment: LOTV


Joy Crafts: Winter Wishes 'Ice Crystals Border' and 'Ice Crystal 3 Snowflake'


Martha Stewart Snowflake from Corner Die


Lashings of Glamour Dust and Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen





Our fabulous sponsor this week is 


Simon Says Stamp


offering 1 lucky winner


$20 voucher to spend in their online store.





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my talented DT buddies and our 2 lovely GDT.





Challenges I would like to enter:



Sprinkle and Sparkle - Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flock




Brown Sugar - Shades of Brown


CSAYL - Anything Goes


Creative Card Crew - Christmas


Oldie But Goodie - Dies and Punches (my image is wayyyyyy more than 6 months old lol!!!)





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Enjoy the rest of the day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment