Monday, September 9, 2013

Sketch #17 at Sketch n Stash - Optional Time in Vintage Style


Good morning.

Hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's so lovely to see you here. I'm flattered that you have chosen to follow me - hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while :o)



Today I would like to share my DT card for



SKETCH n STASH 



and this fortnight we are playing along with this gorgeous sketch

with the optional extra theme of



TIME - IN A VINTAGE STYLE









Here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:



Image: Stampendous 'Butterfly Post' stamped onto Centura Pearl cardstock inked with Victorian Velvet and Crushed Olive Distress Ink and splattered with Cranberry Glimmer Mist

Design Papers: LOTV 'Country Lady'

Memory Box: Isabella and Pippi Butterfly Dies - MCH

Joy Crafts:  Butterfly Border - Dies to Die For

Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powders - Aged Silver

Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Adhesive Pearls from stash



Our sponsor this time is:



offering 1 lucky winner:





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Our Creative Corner - Forgotten Things (Butterfly Post Stamp)

Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes

C2CU - Texture (Frantage)  and Vintage (Style)

Simply Create Too - Vintage

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

Creative Moments - Birthday/Anything Goes

Creative Card Crew - Things with Wings

Sweet Stamps -  Butterflies

Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes



We had a lovely weekend - on Saturday we went to a local farm with Oliver, Aaron and Kerry







 Oliver loved feeding the animals




 and playing in the adventure park






and so did Grandad lol!!!





Then on Saturday evening John, Jack and I went to Cheltenham Theatre to see The Buddy Holly Story - it was fantastic - even Jack enjoyed it :o)





Sunday was a day of catch up on my favourite TV programmes - X Factor and Strictly :o)





So sorry if I've not been to visit for a few days - will try to catch up with you all over the next few days.



Thanks for popping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave - I really do appreciate it.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment