Good afternoon.
Well today is the last day of the school holidays - Jack is back at school tomorrow so I have had a busy morning sorting out his uniform and making sure he has got everything he needs ready so there arre no last minute 'ooops I forgot I need..........'
I have also been to the Gym - the one I mentioned last week that had a 'too good to be true' offer - well it turns out the offer wasn't too good to be true so both John and I have joined. I am planning to go at least 3 times a week - Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and also hoping to do at least one class (an no extra cost) per week too - will let you know how it goes but so far so good :o)
So today sees the start of a new challenge over at
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY
and this week it's
ANYTHING GOES
with the option of Christmas
Here's what I did:
I recently treated myself to this gorgeous Stampendous stamp - I saw it around blogland so much last year and just couldn't resist it :o)
Card Ingredients:
Fabulous image: Stampendous Snowy Postcard
Stamped using Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and then I dragged the ink out with a water brush
I also sprinkled a little Stampendous Chunky White Embossing Enamel and heat embossed
Mat and layered onto navy card stock and then onto embossed Centura Pearl with a hint of silver card stock using Embossalicious 'Christmas Elegance' embossing folder
Finished off with some beautiful double sided satin ribbon and bow.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my talented DT buddies and to see the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor this week.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafter's Companion - Embossing
A Little Bit Crafty - Clean and Simple
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Embossing
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenge - Something New (my new gorgeous stamp)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fashionista - Christmas
Ladybugs Crafts Ink - Winter Wonderland
Thanks for popping by.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment