Monday, September 16, 2013

Gilding Flakes and Sparkle


Good afternoon.





I'm back again with my second post for today - please scroll down or click here for my DT post for

Cutie Pies.


So as my DH is away I've been keeping busy and getting ahead with some Christmas makes. I recently treated myself to some gorgeous Indigo Blu goodies and here's a card I made using a couple of stamps.


















Card Ingredients:


Images: Indigo Blu 'Baubles Flourish' and 'Snowman Dinkie'


Gilding Flakes: Indigo Blu 'Autumn Blaze'


Festive Berries Distress Ink


Glamour Dust


Adhesive Gems from stash


Sentiment: Kaisercraft





Challenges I would like to enter:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

52 CCT - Colour Challenge - Red White and Kraft

Winter Wonderland - Frosty the Snowman

Crafter's Cafe - No Designer Paper



Unfortunately my MiL is still in hospital - with stomach problems - which means my DH won't be here in the morning for Jack's birthday :o(

Think I'll make his favourite breakfast - pancakes - and keep my fingers crossed John gets back in time for his birthday tea - hoping to go out with Aaron, Kerry and Oliver to a restaurant of Jack's choice.



Anyway - thanks for popping by (again) today.

Enjoy your evening - think mine will be spent in my little crafty haven :o)



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment