Good evening.
Just a quick post before the soaps start and then one of my favourite programs - Strictly!!!
Tomorrow I'm toying with the idea of 'popping' down to the Craft Event at Westpoint in Exeter as my DH and son are off to Old Trafford to watch their team play and won't be back until at least 8pm. When I checked it looks like it would only take just over 1hr 30mins to get there - I remember when I used to travel that far and back on a daily basis for work - something far less enjoyable lol!!!
Anyway I'm here to share my 'what a wally' moment I had this week.
There I was happily getting ahead with some DT work and feeling quite pleased with myself when I had finished making this card:
Without wanting to give too much away here was my checklist:
Sponsor Image: Check
Optional Theme - Swirls and Pearls: Check
Old or New Stash: Check
Sketch - DOH!!!!! - that was the 'what a wally' moment lol!!!
I guess it means I have an unexpected non-DT make to share with you - and I have a lovely card I can put in my box all ready to send to someone special :o)
So here's a few more piccies so you can see the stepper details and close up of the image:
Thanks for popping by this evening.
Have a good one.

0 comments:
Post a Comment