Good morning.
Thanks for all your kind words regarding the dentist yesterday - it wasn't as bad as I had expected - but still a costly experience - just think of all the lovely stash I could have bought instead :o(
Today I have a card to share with you that I made to say thank you to Nikki over at Bunny Zoe's with one of the stamps I bought with the voucher I won over at Inky Chicks a little while ago:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Tiddly Inks 'Happy Mail'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'
Martha Stewart: Border Punch & Butterfly Punch
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Memory Box: Phlox Die - MCH
Adhesive Pearls and Ribbons from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Tiddly Inks - Saying Thanks
Cards Und More - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps - Have a Sentiment on the Front
Crazy 4 Challenges - Flowers and Pearls
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes
Super quick post from me today as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver will be knocking on the door any minute now :o)
Thanks for popping by.
I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
If I don't get the chance to catch up with you all later (Aaron, Kerry and Oliver are coming for tea this evening) then I'll catch you tomorrow :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment