Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pink Pink Pink and Gems at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning.



Today I'm here to share my DT card for



A GEM OF A CHALLENGE



and this week Team Gems are sharing some inspiration on the fabulous theme:



PINK PINK PINK AND GEMS



Perfect opportunity to make some gorgeous pink and sparkly girlie creations.

Here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:

Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe in Knitted Hat'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Isabella'

Sentiment: LOTV

Butterfly 'Prima Lifetime'

Prima Say it in Crystals

Sizzix Corner Die '659012'

Spellbinders: Floral Ovals

Adhesive Gems from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Sweet Stampin - Glamour and Glitz

In the Pink - Bling it Up

Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Anything Goes

Delicious Doodles - Gems and Bling

Polkadoodles - Candy Colours

Wags n Whiskers - Sparkle



We are taking Jack and a few of his friends out for a meal to TGI Fridays this evening to celebrate his birthday that was earlier in the week - and then I've agreed to a sleepover too - must have been mad!!!!

Hopefully they will settle down to sleep though as they all have to be up early for their first football match this season.

Wish me luck :o)



Thanks for your continued support and all the lovely comments you leave - they really do mean such a lot.



Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment