Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy 80th Birthday!!


Good morning.


It's a bit dull here this morning and doesn't look like it will improve as the day goes on :o(


and my squidiglicious Grandson Oliver isn't coming over to play either as it's Aaron's day off so I guess the best place to be is tucked away in my lovely little crafty haven - after I've been to the Gym of course :o)





So before I head off I would just like to share a non-DT card with you - it's one I made a little while ago for my MiL to send to a friend who celebrated her 80th Birthday


















Sorry about the blur on the photos - not sure how that has happened!!





Card ingredients:


Image: LOTV Coloured Art Pad 3 'Wild Flowers'


Design Paper: Received as a birthday gift from my lovely blogging buddy Sue - Thank you hun :o)


Spellbinders: Majestic Squares


Scrummy pleated ribbon and silver cord from stash


Memory Box: Number Die


Sentiment Tag: LOTV


The top piece of cardstock is actually embossed but the photo is that bad you can't even see it lol!!!





Challenges I would like to enter:





Crafty Little Fairies - Numbered Birthday



Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple


Make My Monday - Flowers or Trees



Stamp and Create - Birthdays


LOTV - Ribbon and/or Lace




Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always lovely to see you here.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment