Monday, September 30, 2013

Sketch Time at Cutie Pies


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


I decided not to go to the Craft Event at Westpoint in Exeter as I am going to Leeds in a couple of weeks to the Christmas workshop with Dawny P at LOTV and thought it would be better to save my pennies for that.





So I made the most of my time alone and got ahead with quite a few DT makes that I will be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks.





Today I'm here to share my DT card for 









This fortnight we have a fabulous sketch for you to work with and the theme





BIRTHDAY



in celebration of The Cutie Pies second birthday





and as I said last week it's another (but thankfully the last) birthday card I made for Jack :o)

















Card ingredients:

Image: Sponsor image Flat Friends 'Jock'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Studio Calico 'Classic Calico Volume 2'

Spellbinders: Reverse Wonky Rectangles

Martha Stewart: Double Dot Border Punch

Memory Box: Party Lanterns

Sizzix Tim Holtz: Wordplay Numbers

Basic Grey Alpha Stickers

Buttons and Twine from stash

Tea Dye Distress Ink



Our sponsors this week are:



offering 1 lucky winner 4 digi images of their choice

and



offering another lucky winner $12 gift certificate



We also have some fabulous candy from our lovely Woo to celebrate our second birthday and 700 followers - see the main challenge blog for full details.



Challenges I would like to enter:


 2 Sisters - Anything Goes

Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Birthday Card

Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbons - Monochrome

Paper Crafting Journey - For the Boys

Southern Girls - Monochrome

4 Crafty Chicks - BINGO (Buttons, Sentiment, Die Cuts)

Fab n Funky - Buttons



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

Unfortunately my morning will be spent doing the mahoooosive pile of ironing that seems to have grown overnight - but I will also make time to have a play in my little crafty haven later :o)



TTFN





0 comments:

Post a Comment