Friday, September 6, 2013

Red, Black and A Touch of White at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish a speedy recovery.

So pleased to report that Jack seems to be settling in nicely to Yr10 and his new chosen subjects. He has come home full of positivity - most unusual - but I like it :o)



So as it's Friday that means it's time for a new challenge over at



TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS 



and this week our lovely Cathy has picked the theme



RED AND BLACK 

WITH A TOUCH OF WHITE



Here's what I did:
















Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV Art Pad 2 'Jack, Patch and Puss' I coloured the heart with red Copics

Red, Black and white cardstock die cut using scrummy new Marianne Anja Squares Dies bought at the Great British Craft Festival 


Sentiment: LOTV

Red Seam Binding from stash



Simples but I kinda like it - hope you do too.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies and to see the details of the wonderful prize on offer from our sponsor this week.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Crafty Little Fairies - Cute and Cuddly Critters

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment

Nutcrafters - CAS

Simon Says Stamp - Animal



Before I go I just thought I would share a fabulous photo of my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae









What a smiler!!!!





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your visit.


Hope you have a wonderful day whatever you're up to.





TTFN




0 comments:

Post a Comment