Good morning.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
We certainly didn't see much (if any) of the expected sunshine but it didn't spoil things for us.
We had a fabulous evening on Saturday with Jack and a few of his friends - I can't believe how grown up they all are. They were so well behaved (and extremely quiet) at the sleepover and then yesterday they had their first football match of the season - and they won 7-1 :o)
So it's the start of a new week and today I'm here to share my DT card for
SKETCH n STASH
and this week we have another fabulous sketch to work with and the additional option of
BIRTHDAY
It's another birthday make for Jack I have to share
(there will be just one more next week too - ooooppppsss!!!!)
This one was for Aaron and Kerry to send:
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Put Your Feet Up'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Dovecraft 'Masculine' (some of my oldest papers ever!!!)
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Medium and small star punches from Hobbycraft
Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
Our sponsors this week are:

Offering 1 lucky winner
£10 to spend online
and

Offering another lucky winner
$10 to spend online
Oh and here's the fabulous sketch:

Challenges I would like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps - 1,2,3 (1 image, 2 numbers, 3 Design Papers)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Boys Only
Eclectic Ellapu - For a Boy
Glitter n Sparkle - Male Cards
The Squirrel and the Fox - Happy Birthday
Totally Gorjuss - Dotty
Crafty Little Fairies - Numbered Birthday
Before I go I would just like to share a couple of photos from Saturday evening:
Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment