Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Make it Sparkle at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon.

What a miserable dull damp day it has turned out to be - but that's only weather wise - inside it's lovely and warm and cosy and a very happy place as today is my youngest baby's birthday.

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY JACK  - love you lots :o)



So today I would like to share my DT project for



PAPERTAKE WEEKLY



and this week the theme is



MAKE IT SPARKLE



I decided to have a play with my Gilding Flakes and new Indigo Blu goodies and here's what I did:


















Ingredients Used:



Indigo Blu 'MDF Bauble' -   painted with Indigo Blu 'Park Lane Acrylic Paint'

Image: Indigo Blu 'Stag Cliffhanger'

Gilding Flakes: Indigo Blu 'Autumn Blaze'

Sentiment: Indigo Blu 'I Wish You A Merry Christmas'

Satin Ribbon from stash

Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink

Shabby White Frantage



Our fabulous sponsor this week is:

ribbon girl logo

offering 1 very lucky winner

ten-pound-gift-voucher



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

All Crafts - Anything But a Card

Bunny Zoe's - Something Blue

Created with Love - Anything Goes

Kaboodle Doodles - Anything But Square

Ladybug Crafts Ink - No Squares Allowed

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamping on Anything But Plain Paper

One Crazy Stamper - Christmas

Sparkles Forum Christmas - Non-Traditional Colours



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Unfortunately it doesn't look like my DH will make it home this evening for Jack's birthday tea as his Mum is still in hospital :o(

We will have to have another special meal when he gets back :o)



Enjoy the rest of your day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment