Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's a Water Theme at Divas by Design


Good morning.


Can you believe it's the middle of the week already???


Hope you're having a good one.


My post is scheduled this morning as no doubt I'll be busy trying to get Jack out of bed and ready for school on time and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is also coming to play :o)





So today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and this week the theme is 





WATER





Here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Mermaid Chloe' pre-coloured image


Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Beach Cottage'


Sizzix Doily Border Die 


Spellbinders: Floral Oval Die


Memory Box: Madera Corner



Flowers from stash


Sentiment Tags: LOTV


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Diamond Stickles





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Everybody Art - Happy Birthday

LEJ Designs - Something Shiny (Mermaid's Tail)

Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes

A&T Emerald Faeries - Magical Creatures

Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes




Thanks for popping in to see me today - I really appreciate your visit and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment