Monday, September 16, 2013

One For The Boys at Cutie Pies


Good morning.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Unfortunately my MiL was taken into hospital yesterday and my DH has gone up to Leeds - not sure what is going on at the moment but I am keeping everything crossed that it's not too serious and that she will be on the road to recovery really soon.



Today I would like to share my DT card for



THE CUTIE PIES



and this fortnight we would like to see your cute makes



FOR THE BOYS



I apologise that I'm sharing the same image as a card I shared last week - only this time the card was for one of Jack's friends - well there aren't many 15 year old boys that aren't into football is there???



I have also kept it nice and simple - using my new MFT Blueprints 3 dies












Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV 'Super Striker'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Paper: Papermania 'Ahoy There'

Sentiment: LOTV

Football Button from stash

MFT Blueprints 3 Dies



Our sponsor this fortnight is:



offering 1 lucky winner:

A selection of Digi Images from their online store



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Card Makin' Mama's - For the Kids

Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - For Man/Boy

Jellypark Challenges - All About Kids

Polkadoodles - One for the Boys

Sister Act - Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday - Hip to be Square

Happy Campers - Use a Stamp (Rubber or Digi)

Creative Moments - Birthday/Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment