Monday, September 2, 2013

Cute Christmas in September at The Cutie Pies


Good morning.


Hope you had a lovely weekend.


So pleased my DH is now home :o)


Everything all gets back to normal this week - John is back at work, Jack will be back to school on Wednesday and my squidigilicious Grandson Oliver will be coming to play again on Wednesday and Thursday when his Mummy goes back to work too.


So I have been busy getting ahead with some DT work and today we have a new challenge over at 






and this time we would like to see 





CUTE CHRISTMAS MAKES





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:





Image: Pre-coloured die cut topper from Hobby House 'Wee Stamps Holly Time'


Design Papers: Carta Bella 'Winter Fun'



Grosgrain Ribbon from stash


Sentiment: Craftwork Cards


Hobby House Snowflake Charm


Spellbinders: Plain and Scalloped Rectangles


Star Dust Stickles





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor this week.





Challenges I would like to enter:





The Hobby House - Hobby House Artists 


52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a Previous (Sketch #7 July 2012)


Winter Wonderland - How Charming


Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Non-Traditional Colours





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment