Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Child's Play at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon.


It's been a busy morning - first a trip to the dentist - not happy because the side of one of my back teeth came away when I was eating a toffee - what an expensive sweetie that turned out to be.


Then I had my planned session at the gym - all going well there so far. Funny how 45 mins. seemed a long time when I first started and now it's over in a flash :o)





Anyway the real reason I guess you're here is to see my DT project for









and this week the theme is





CHILD'S PLAY





As it's Jack's birthday next week I took the opportunity to make a card for that and here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics



Spellbinders: Labels 22 Plain Circles and Scalloped Curved Border (love this die!!!)


Memory Box: Alphabets and Numbers


Sentiment Tags: LOTV


Brad and Twine from stash


Glossy Accents on football





Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 


WoJLogo_180x130


Please check out the main challenge blog to see the details of the prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





C is for Challenge - Lots of Layers

Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Creative Corner - Child's Play

Whimsy - Masculine

Parade Your Crafts - Anything Goes

Stamp and Create - Birthday

My Mum's Craft Shop - Boys

Hobbycutz - Anything Goes

The Squirrel and the Fox - It's Raining Men (male creations)




Thanks for your visit today - your support really means such a lot.


Enjoy the rest of the day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment