Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.

Can you believe that it's Friday already - wow this week has gone so fast!!!

Maybe that's because I've been kept so busy lol!!!



So as it is Friday that means it's time for a new challenge over at



TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS



and this week Team B are sharing some inspiration on the theme



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY



Here's what I did:

















Card Ingredients:



Image: DSB 'Baby Rosie'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Smoochable' - MCH

MFT: Button Border Die

Spellbinders: Grand Decorative Circles, Floral Doilt Motifs, Plain Circles

Prima Flowers

Skeleton Leaves

Sentiment: LOTV



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the fabulous prize on offer from our sponsor this week and to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Hanna and Friends - Special Card Shape

Sisterhood of Crafters - Use a Digi

Oldie but Goodie - Die and Punches (Image, Papers and Dies all more than 6 months old)

Tip Top Tuesday - Shaped Cards

Kaboodle Doodles - Anything But Square

TPE - Digital Image and/or Digital Papers

Digistamp Boutique - September Customer Challenge



Looks like we could be heading for an Indian Summer - forecast is looking good for the weekend and most of next week - so I'm off to get the sun loungers back out of the garage :o)



Have a fabulous day.

Thanks for popping by - it's always so lovely to see you.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment