Good morning. Brrrrr it's turned really cold here overnight - I just might have to relent and turn the heating up a notch - which will please John as he has been wanting the heating on since we got back from our jolly holibobs in August!!! But at least the sun is shining - that's the best bit about Autumnal days I think - bright fresh and crisp days - perfect for an afternoon stroll to blow away the cobwebs - so I might just do that this afternoon :o)
Anyways I'm here to share my project with you for the new challenge over at
ALLSORTS
and this week our lovely Nicola - who sadly will be leaving us after this challenge - has picked the theme
A SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT
Here's what I did
I adore this photo of my eldest son Jamie with my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona
I went for a 'Great British' theme as Lola was born in London and it is one of Jamie's favourite places.
I chose to frame this LO - deep box frame from Hobbycraft - and it now has pride of place in Jamie's house. He was thrilled to receive it :o)
Ingredients used:
DP's - Papermania 'Portobello Road'
I punched all around the page using Martha Stewart PATP Scrolled Lace
Scrummy flowers from Wild Orchid Craft
MB Madera Corner Die - from MCH
East of India Heart Ribbon
Marianne Createables Butterfly Die and Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Alphas die cut using Cricut Expression and George and Basic Shapes cartridge
Beaded Flower Brad - K&Co
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafts 4 Eternity - When I Grow Up
Cute Card Thursday - Letters and/or Numbers
Paper Play - Flowers and Lace
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Anything But a Card
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Make a Gift
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment