Good morning.
What a fabulous day we had on Sunday at Thorpe Park - Jack and his friends really enjoyed themselves and I even went on some of the rides :o)
John also went on a couple of rides - will post a photo of his favourite at the end of this post lol!!!!
Since my post on Saturday all other plans for this week have changed - Jamie decided at last minute to take Lola Arizona to Portugal with him so I'm not having her for the week now :o(
I must admit that I was really disappointed at first but now I'm happy that they will get to spend some quality time together :o)
I also won't be looking after my squidgilicious Oliver either this week as he is poorly and his Mummy is going to stay at home to look after him :o(
So I will be spending some time in my little crafty haven trying to get ahead with some DT work :o)
So today we have a new challenge over at
AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE
and my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme
SHOW US YOUR RIBBONS
Here's what I did:
It has been ages since I did some scrapbook layouts and I have so many gorgeous photos of my scrummilicious Lola Arizona that I thought I would do a LO for this challenge using ribbons, buttons and flowers I've had in my stash forever!!!
The Alphas are K&cO recycled that I picked up in a craft shop bargain bin about 2 years ago.
Design Papers - DCVW Nana's Nursery For a Girl
Our sponsor this week is
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Challenges I would like to enter:
The Ribbon Girls - Pink and Green
Crafty-Embellies - Picture Perfect
Anything But a Card - Texture
MMCS - Buttons
Crafts and Me - Pink
So as promised here are a few photos from the weekend:
Jack (in the middle) with Louie and Ben- his best friends
On the Log Flume
Mine and the boys favourite ride
And John's favourite ride lol!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today and any comments you may leave.
I really appreciate it.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment