Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day at School




Good morning. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend -  I know I did - Lola Arizona was here on Saturday, we went for a lovely walk along the canal in the afternoon , we had a lovely family meal in the evening and the sun was shining what more could anyone ask for!!





So it's a bright and early start for me today - Oliver is coming again this morning as his Mummy is working an extra day this week :o)





I made this card for the little girl that lives a few doors away as she started school this week. I remember when the family moved in and she wasn't even born yet - oh how time flies!!!




 







This sweet image is from Digistamp Boutique - 'Off to School Ava' - available here


Coloured with PM's and FM's


I used a corner rounder on two opposite corners of the image panel and also inked the edges with Spun Sugar Distress Ink




 Scrummy Design Papers - Pink Petticoat Magazine Freebie


This also used:


Baker's Twine


Button from stash


Heart Ribbon 


Sentiment - PC generated







Challenges I would like to enter:


Catered Crop - In The Pink


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Opus Gluei - Back to School 


Pile it On - Patterned Paper


Scrappy Frogs - Back to School


The Squirrel & The Fox - Anything Goes


Di's Digi Designs - Back to School


One Stop Craft - No Floral Embellishments


Secret Crafter - Back to School


Jellypark Challenges - All About the Children


Poodles Parlour - Here Come the Girls


QKR Stampede - Back to School





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it :o)


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment