Thursday, September 27, 2012

We're Seeing Red at MAWTT




Hello again :o) 


I'm back with my DT card for our new challenge over at 









and this week my very lovely friend Laurie (who I will be meeting next week - and I'm soooooo excited) has picked the theme 





SEEING RED





Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 





CP 





and the DT had one of  Debbie's adorable images to play with.


Here's what I did:






 Image - Christmas Ted Posting Letter - available here




 Image coloured with PM's - I tried to give Ted some 'texture' by 'dotting' the colours all over - I'm quite pleased with how it turned out :o)




 DP's - Magazine freebie 


Ticket Sentiment - The Crafty Pad


Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch and some Spotty Papermania Buttons


Seam Binding bow and a Jingle Bell from stash to finish it off 







Challenges I would like to enter:


Inky Impressions - Animals


Paper Shelter - Anything Goes


LEJ Designs - Monochromatic


Cards for Men - Animals


Craft Your Passion - At Least 2 Buttons and a Bow


Digi Makeover - Anything Goes


Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch #125





Thanks for your visit today.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment