Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon :o)
Today's share is my DT project for
and this fortnight we would like to see your
SHAPED CARDS
Here's what I did:
I cut the base card cupcake shape using my Cricut Expression and Doodlecharms cartridge
The 'frosting' is more of my favourite Frantage Shabby Pink embossing enamel with some Frantage Glitter sprinkled in as well.
This photo captures some of the fabulous Frantage Sparkle :o)
I have used a sweet image from one of our sponsor's this fortnight

coloured with PM's and then fussy cut
Sentiment - Polkadoodles 'Pretty Sweet'
Spotty paper for candle and cake - DCVW Nana's Nursery 'For a Girl'
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of DT.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - '1' Birthday
Dream Valley - Celebrations
Joanna Sheen - So Sweet
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration

One Stop Craft - Let's Bake a Cake
QKR Stampede - Birthday Celebration
In The Pink - Lots of Pink and Anything But Square
Divas by Design - For a Child
I Love Promarkers - What's Cooking?
Digital Tuesday - Sweet Treats
Thanks for popping by today.
Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment