Tuesday, September 4, 2012

For a Baby at Stampavie






 Good morning. I can't believe how fast the past 6 weeks or so have gone, but they have and Jack has gone back to school today. I also can't believe that he is now going into Year 9 - it only seems like yesterday he started secondary school!!! Time flies and they grow up so quickly :o(



Today's share is my DT card for



STAMPAVIE AND MORE



and this fortnight our theme is



FOR A BABY



As my Niece recently had a beautiful baby girl - Jasmine Sophie - it was the perfect opportunity for me to make another New Baby card :o)

I sent this one to my Sister:



 I also wanted to try my luck with the DT call over at Lil's Little Fairies - you know how I adore my LOTV images :o) and the challenge this week is - Anything But Square





 Adorable image - LOTV 'Baby with Teddy' - available here

Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers with a touch of Diamond Stickles added

Image panel - Spellbinders Labels 3 inked with Spun Sugar before taking out of the die.



Adorable sentiment Personalised Digi Stamp by Janet at Pink Gem 

 This also used:

Doo Hickey swirl with 'hands & feet' from stash

Wild Orchid Crafts 'Sweetheart Blossoms' - available here

Card Base made using Grand Nesties Labels 1







Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Lil's Little Fairies - Anything But Square + DT Call

Digital Tuesday - Shaped Cards

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Stamp and Create - Anything Goes

Cupcake Craftroom - Pretty Pastels

Joanna Sheen - Going Dotty



Thanks for popping by - have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment