Thursday, September 27, 2012

For the Guys at Charisma Cardz




Good morning. Sorry I've not been around the past 2 days - been busy with lots of DT work and getting some cards done for my MiL and today I would like to share one of them with you.





Our challenge this week over at









is 





SOMETHING FOR THE GUYS





and this week one of our sponsor's is the fabulous 





Buy our digi stamps here...


 and as I had a card to make for an 11 year old boy I thought this image would be perfect :o)







Image - Ben with Football - available here 


Coloured wiuth PM's




 I added a football button over the top of the football image :o)




 Design Papers - Bo Bunny 'Ad Lib'


Sentiment - PC Generated


Base Card - Craftwork Cards







Challenges I would like to enter:


Creative Belli - Sports 


Fab n Funky - Starts with 'F' - Football



Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Sisterhood of Crafters - Happy Birthday



Love to Create - Anything Goes





I'll be back very soon with another DT card for MAWTT 


Thanks for popping by.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment