Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's a Recipe at An Oldie But Goodie




 Good morning. What a lovely day it was yesterday - lots of gorgeous sunshine. Hope we get some more today especially as it's Jack's last day of the school holidays :o)





My share for today is for the new challenge over at 









and this time I'm playing host and I  have a recipe for you to work with





1 IMAGE, 2 DESIGN PAPERS, 3 FLOWERS





Our sponsor this fortnight is 










Bugaboo Digi Stamps


and they are offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images for their choice


The DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with and here's what I did:







This is a special card for a very special friend who's Dad passed away very suddenly recently - just to let her know that I'm thinking about her.







 Image: Bugaboo 'Beautiful Blocks - Faith' coloured with PM's







Some simple mat and layering with some gorgeous freebie DP's 


My oldie item(s) - Silk Seam Binding and a couple of Pins I've had in my stash for years.









Don't forget to tell us what your Oldie But Goodie item that is at least 6 months old is in order to qualify for the prize on offer.




Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)




Challenges I would like to enter:


Craft Your Passion - Floral Images


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


My Craft Spot - Sympathy and Encouragement


Paper Pretties - Create a Square Card


Catch the Bug - Anything Goes


Speedy and Friends - Sympathy Cards


Crafty Catz - 3 Embellishments (2 pins and seam binding), 2 Papers and 1 Image





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment